The Controller of your personal is Aurora Green Pycinski Dominik, organization number is 921213417.
You can contact us:
- by sending us a letter addressed to Sætermoveien 136, 9309 Finnsnes, Norway;
- by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com; and
- by calling us at +47 450 96 035
PURPOSES OF PROCESS YOUR DATA
To prepare our offers for you and to perform a contract, which includes compliance with a number of our legal obligations, such as a duty to retain accounting documents that contain your data and to exercise our legitimate claims should you be remiss in your contractual duties. If you consent to it, we will also process your data for marketing purposes in order to promote our products.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESS YOUR DATA
- Article 6.1.B GDPR – Processing of personal data for the performance of
a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract, including our preparation of an offer for you and conclusion and performance of a contract;
- Article 6.1.A. GDPR – Your voluntary consent to our marketing activities. Your consent is voluntary and you may withdraw it at any time;
- Article 6.1.C. GDPR – Your data need to be collected so that we can issue accounting documents in respect of a contract made with an individual and to store those data in accordance with law;
- Article 6.1.F GDPR – This is to allow us to pursue our legitimate interests if we need to exercise our claims.
PERIOD OF PROCESS YOUR DATA
We will store your personal data until:
- our negotiations are completed, if we fail to come to an agreement on our contract;
- until non-performance claims are prescribed and throughout the claim limitation period, if we sign a contract. Any accounting documents that contain your personal data will be stored for five years after the end of an accounting year in which our VAT invoice for service rendered was issued.
The recipients of your data may be any of the following:
- IT service providers;
- our accounting service providers;
- transportation providers;
- our providers of debt collection and legal services.
These entities and individuals process data under a contract with us and only pursuant to our instructions, and they are bound by obligation of confidentiality.
You have the following rights relating to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw your consent to data processing;
- the right of access to personal data;
- the right to request rectification and to have your personal data completed. You may request that we rectify your data (if they are incorrect) and complete them (if they are incomplete) (Article 16 GDPR);
- the right to request restriction of data processing where any of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data. In such a case, we will restrict our use of your personal data for the time needed for us to verify their accuracy;
- The processing of your data is unlawful and instead of their erasure you request the restriction of their use;
- Your personal data are no longer needed in view of the purposes for which we collected or used them, but you require those data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- You have objected to the use of your data. In such a case, we will restrict their processing pending the verification whether, in view of your particular situation, the protection of your interests, rights and freedoms overrides the interests that we pursue in processing your personal data (Article 18 GDPR).
- the right to request erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’, Article 17 GDPR). You have the right to request erasure of all or some of your personal data if:
- you have withdrawn your consent, to the extent your data were processed based on it and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- the right to object to processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability – that is to say, the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may transmit those data to another controller or request us to have them transmitted to another controller. However, we will do the latter only where technically feasible. Your right to data portability only applies to those data that we process under a contract with you or based on your consent.
To use your rights please contact with us.
The right to withdraw consent
To the extent your data are processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You may easily withdraw your consent by sending us a withdrawal of consent notice to our correspondence address above or to our e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection.