Cookies are information that:
- they are saved by the server on the user’s computer disk;
- they allow to adjust the appearance of the website to the interests of the User
- they allow you to verify the popularity of the website.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
We use the following cookies:
- session – are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser;
- permanent – are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.